Bail is often set too high for the average person to pay out of pocket. If you find yourself in this predicament, you’ll be glad to know that 24 Seven Bail Bonds only requires you to pay 10% of the set bail amount. For more information, check out these additional links:
- Would you like to learn more about bail laws in New Jersey? Visit this page from New Jersey Courts.
- The Bill of Rights was created to protect American citizens. Familiarize yourself with the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth amendments at this page from KnowMyRights.org.
- When posting bail, you may be obligated to divulge the source of the bail money. Look over this bail source inquiry questionnaire from the Office of the Attorney General to learn more.
- How should you behave around police officers? The American Civil Liberties Union has the answer.
- If you have any general questions about your legal rights, this page from FlexYourRights.org can answer them.
Do you have any questions about the bail bond process or need to post bail in New Jersey? Call 24 Seven Bail Bonds at (732) 418-2245.