If arrested, it is important that you remain calm and attempt to diligently work through the situation. The following articles can help you navigate the process of arrest, release, and any further legal action:
- The Atlantic explains how to display proper etiquette after you have been arrested.
- If you are confused by bail procedure, HowStuffWorks.com offers a detailed explanation.
- Getting arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol can result in thousands of dollars spent on car towing expenses, insurance increases, and legal fees. MSN Money breaks down the costs of getting a DUI.
- The United States Courts website describes criminal case procedure.
- As The Wall Street Journal reports, your in-court appearance can factor heavily into the opinions and decisions of the judge and jury.
If you require the services of a bail bond agent, let 24 Seven Bail Bonds aid you through the jail bail process. We capably serve those living in New Jersey. To receive more information, call us at (732) 993-7408.