If you have enjoyed our articles about illegal rebated bail bonds and bail source inquiry questionnaires, look through the following links for more interesting information:
- Are you wondering about New Jersey bail laws? The State Courts website has an informative article about setting and posting bail.
- The U.S. Department of Justice tracks the amount of bail different defendants pay. Look through this study about felony convictions in large urban areas to learn more.
- Has a judge mentioned the Bail Source Inquiry Questionnaire (BSIQ) to you or a loved one? If so, it means that the court is interested in learning more about the source of the bail money.
- In his 2012 State of the State address, New Jersey governor Chris Christie wanted to focus on bail reform. Find out more about the controversial issue on NJ.com.
- Are you interested in the facts and figures about the bail bond industry in America? Click for a report from the National Association of Pretrial Services Agencies.
No matter what your financial situation, a licensed bail bond company can help get your loved one out of jail. Any time of the day or night, call the experienced bail professionals in the New Brunswick office of 24 Seven Bail Bonds at (732) 418-2245. We provide bonds in every municipality in New Jersey!