Arrests can happen to anyone, so it is important to be prepared. Find out more about your rights when you are arrested by taking a look at these resources.
- The government of New Jersey explains the function of a grand jury.
- Though O.J. Simpson was acquitted of criminal charges in the death of his wife and her friend, he was found guilty on civil charges and ordered to pay financial damages. Check out this article to learn why this does not qualify as double jeopardy.
- Check out this website to learn more about the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution, which prohibits excessive bail.
- To learn more about the rights guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment, head over to the Legal Information Institute.
- As technology advances, the law must adapt. This article details the relationship of the Fifth Amendment and hard drive encryption.
If you or a loved one is being held in prison and you require the assistance of an experienced and trustworthy bail bond agent, call 24 Seven Bail Bonds at (732) 418-2245. At 24 Seven Bail Bonds, our clients come first. Every client is treated with courtesy and is guaranteed effective representation. Our expertise and integrity have earned us a reputation as one of New Jersey's 24 hour premier Bail Bond Companies. Contact us today!