The U.S. rules and regulations about bail can be confusing and hard to understand. However, as an American citizen it is important to know your rights when it comes to the bail process. For more information about court etiquette and great resources about bail and bail bonds, check out the links below.
- This newspaper article explains how bail is determined. It’s a highly individual process.
- For more information about how to behave in court, check out this website.
- The Discovery Channel explains the inner workings of the bail bond process.
- Judges aren’t kidding about being on time: Back in 2006, a judge threw out a rape trial because the prosecutor was 45 minutes late.
- One juror in a recent case was actually thrown in jail for being late! This news article explains the story.
If you or a loved one is being held in prison and you require the assistance of an experienced and trustworthy bail bond agent, call 24 Seven Bail Bonds at (732) 418-2245. At 24 Seven Bail Bonds, our clients come first. Every client is treated with courtesy and is guaranteed effective representation. Our expertise and integrity have earned us a reputation as one of New Jersey's 24 hour premier Bail Bond Companies. Contact us today!