If you are interested in learning more about the bail process, or would like to familiarize yourself with your legal rights in case you are ever arrested or are facing jail time, these links may be of interest to you:
- For a step-by-step description of the bail process, as well as a glossary of the most important bail terms, read about bail at howstuffworks.com.
- Visit flexyourrights.org to find out all you need to know about search warrants, Miranda rights, and any other legal information that may be beneficial to know in cases of arrest.
- For an overview of the options available to help a loved one get out of jail once bail has been posted, visit aboutbail.com.
- For a better understanding of a defendant’s right to bail in New Jersey, read all about bail and the law at njlaws.com.
- Interested in what happens when a defendant “jumps bail,” failing to appear at his trial? Read about bail bonds at thefreedictionary.com.
- Read about your legal rights and responsibilities at aclu.org to ensure you will know how to act if you are ever arrested.
At 24 Seven Bail Bonds, we’re available anytime, and can complete your bail bond paperwork in about 15 minutes. We can help you get out of jail and back home into the arms of your loved ones. Give us a call at (732) 418-2245 at any hour of the day or visit our website for more information on how a bail bonds agent can assist you.